segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2008

Life for Rent


"I haven't ever really found a place that I call homeI never stick around quite long enough to make itI apologize that once again I'm not in loveBut it's not as if I mind that your heart aint exactly breakingIt's just a thought, only a thoughtAnd if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buyWell I deserve nothing more than I getCos nothing I have is turly mineI've always thought that I would love to live by the seaTo travel the world alone and live more simplyI havent no idea what's happened to that dreamCos there's really nothing left hare to stop meIt's just a thought, only a thoughtAnd if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buyWell I deserve nothing more than I getCos nothing I have is turly mineWhile my hart is a shiel and I won't let it downWhile I am so afraid to fail so I won't ever tryWell how can I say I'm aliveIf my life is for rent and I don't learn to buyWell I deserve nothing more than I getCos nothing I have is turly mineIf my life is for rent and I don't learn to buyWell I deserve nothing more than I get Cause nothing I have is turly mine."

Life for Rent, Dido

Nenhum comentário: